Tuesday, June 24, 2008

back on

school has been quite ok so far. haven't been caught for any homework yet, teachers are forgiving (: my o lvl chinese oral i next wed and in 3 weeks is the listening compre. im not really worried about these though, no idea why haha. had my english oral prelim today, i either did well or did badly, dont think i talked enough zzz. my first written o lvl paper besides chinese is chemistry, which is on the 20th of October, that is in erm... 18 weeks if i counted correctly haha. I need to start studying my humanities like crazy! i definitely refuse to fail! haha

Just a random thing, i seem to be collecting postcards which i take from the "zocard" stands haha, i give myself the excuse that i would write my formula's on (mind u i have written formulas on them).

I've told myself that im not going to play computer games or wii or psp or anything of that sort, hope i can keep to that haha

No comments: