Saturday, July 26, 2008

Time Changer

Watched a movie
at pastor's house today,
it was a christian movie
"Time Changer"
It really spoke about
how our society has
changed and
come to see sin
as something normal,
something that we would not
think is wrong.
It also said that
a man can live
his whole life with
good morals,
but if he does not
know Jesus,
he would still go to hell.
We all need Jesus
in our lives.

Music practice today
was, in my opinion,
really bad.
First there were
problems with the
sound system and
the wires.
And then,
the frets on my bass drum
came off!
So spent time fixing it
just to have it come off
again and again.
Spent so much time
trying to fix it
that i didn't have much
chance to practice.
I feel so unsure about tomorrow.
I should have
just concentrated on God
rather than on
the physical stuff.
I really regret it now...

Pls forgive me God, and make my heart right.

No comments: