Monday, August 18, 2008

sigh

Finished the 3rd book
of the twilight series,
haven't got breaking dawn yet,
glad I don't have it.
I still have human geog paper on wed.

Assembly today was quite stupid.
Just because Singapore won a medal yesterday,
our geog HOD wanted us
to celebrate,
we were in high spirits,
till he asked us
to sing "Count on me Singapore"...
Needless to say,
nobody sang except for the music teacher.
Haha,
if only assembly ended then and there.
The whole school got reprimanded
for "our unpatriotism" not being patriotic.
But who cares ya (:

Been feeling weird,
like... I don't know how to describe.
Its weird,
I've hardly felt stress and nervousness,
I should be nervous,
I need these damn marks!
Argh! maybe I'm too laid back
or something.
I actually read 3 STORYBOOKS
during my exam period,
Hahaha, this sucks.

No comments: