Friday, May 29, 2009

Stupid ending

I forgive all of you.
But just know, for a moment I was really considering not trusting anyone as much anymore.
I wondered whether it was my own fault that it happened.
I faulted myself, thinking that I was too trusting.
Anything anyone does can cause someone to change, that stupid thing you all did...
I was all ready to start hating and to get my revenge.
It sounds really childish, but I did think like that.
Don't ever betray my trust again please.
I really don't want to change and start hating people.
I seldom take things this way, but this really hit me.
Know that I've put everything behind me, I bear no grudges and I'm not angry anymore.

Goodnight world. God loves you.

Why does my first post in a long while have to be this kind of post...

No comments: