Friday, October 2, 2009

blogogogog

Well, my pretty long holiday in Singapore is coming to an end. Gotto go back to Melbourne to the horrors that await. I already know what to expect for my maths2 results. On a happier note, I can't wait to go back and meet my trinity friends, my cell group. Can't believe I missed so many outings in Melbourne while I was in Singapore :(

But meeting the friends in Singapore and spending time with my parents were fantastic. Don't know which I miss more, Singapore when I'm in Melbourne or Melbourne when I'm in Singapore.

Going to eat seafood tonight with just my parents, HAHAHA CHILLI CRAB!

I'll continue on Sunday.

2 comments:

Vaun said...

HAHAHA. I'll be really free! MOVIE MARATHON I TELL YOU. loool ;D

Vaun said...

ohmg! I CAN POST! HAHAHAHA. awesomeawesome :D hahaha and the word verification is: karri. Curry. LLOOOL.