Monday, February 22, 2010

POC-ed!

POC = Passing Out Ceremony

I finished BMT
I have a one week break
I plan to meet many people this week
I hope I get a good posting for my next phase of NS
I miss melbourne
I wish I was having orientation for uni NOW

That is alot of "I"s.

So chinese new year has come and gone. I know how to play mahjong now!! Hahaha, it is my new favourite game! Who wants to come over and play??!!

Life is quite okay now I guess. Enjoying myself. Imagining my next two years without the stress of any exams/tests/assignments. Can't really comprehend it properly! I'm probably going to sign up for some part time courses to get a diploma or something. Mummy says I should not just let my brain go stagnant.

One thing I'm really looking forward to is getting my driving license. JUNE13!! About 4 months left. Then I can DRIVE! I want a car... I better start saving money LOL

Going to meet Jon Poh tomorrow. And probably will meet other poor trinity souls who are waiting to get into NS later in the week. Can't wait! :)



God, you have blessed me in so many ways. I am very thankful and grateful. Help me to grow in you and to be a better person, a person that deserves all your blessings.

No comments: