Friday, May 7, 2010

Intravenous Infusion

Did my first successful IV drip yesterday. Pretty cool and I'm sorry for causing so much pain to my buddies arms. I got poked twice this week. So far my arms have all been 100% successful in getting an IV, my veins are just really clear and straight.

So medic course has been fine. Already used to being there, but staying in is the part which really sucks. They should seriously just make it stay-out since we got so much free time at night. We usually have more than 5 hours of free time before it's lights out... After lunch we have a one and a half hour afternoon nap time and at night it's mostly endless games of chinese chess, monopoly deal, UNO etc and we order in maccas when we're hungry! So that's my life now, sad isn't it... haha

No comments: