Saturday, November 3, 2007

Went for maths tuition dis morning, almost fell asleep haha, too tired, even though i slept quite early at about 11+. Then went to wisma for lunch with my parents, ate at soup restaurent, the tofu vry nice. Then after dat they bought me a PSP!!! ( the slim one), i chose the light blue color, quite nice, but sadly when i asked for the 8G memory stick it was out of stock! so sad lor and the guy didnt know when the stock would come in, so i guess i have to wait till i get back from melbourne? haha. Went to church for youth service at 5, sharon was talking about being still and silent before God, to learn to listen to God. Found it quite hard to do haha, but i will keep trying to grow in my faith =D.

Lord i give you thanks for helping me and being so faithful to me.

No comments: