Sunday, November 4, 2007

Went to church, was rather restless during the sermon, donno why haha, maybe abit tired. Nick helped me update my psp software and install a theme, looks really nice now, thanks nick! Went to west mall after church for lunch, met my aunties and cousin there too. Then we all went to IMM, the main reason was to buy my 8gb memory card for my psp, im so glad that they had stock there (the wisma one no more stock). After IMM went to the game shop near my cousins house, was looking for the Bleach psp game, but he was sold out so i'll haf to wait haiz. Faith and Nick bought a racing game "Wipeout Pure" asked me whether i want, so i decided to get it too, now all 3 of us can race together!! So fun haha!

Now im loading all my christian songs into my psp, altogether 1.53gb of songs, but before dat i haf to change all the aac format songs to mp3 format (212 songs altogether, gonna take forever), cos if not when i put it onto the psp the song track number will still be shown so not nice haha. Donno what im going to do tomorrow, haf no plans at all, have a feeling im going to get real bored tomorrow, haha, must faster find something to do.

No comments: