Sunday, February 17, 2008

fun fun fun

Haven posted in quite awhile, but finally found some time today. The past week has been quite ok, had a few tests which were not too hard. Cant really recall much things haha. I was playing drums for church today, played really badly ): rushed quite a few times, looks like I'll have to practice more to be more consistent. Went to uncle kenneth house after church and stayed there for dinner, all my cousins were there so we played alot of games, we seldom meet so often haha, and after dinner, we even sang karaoke, was so fun! Really happy with my day today. Here are some pic taken the past 2 weeks of chinese new year.


Taken at uncle jim's house on the 2nd day. Wen Jie, Me, Beatrice and jiejie


I really like this pic, its so funny. Anyway its the 3 monkeys here all born in the year of the monkey, 1992 haha. We r missing the other 2 overseas.


Went to relish restaurent on friday night, here me and victor.


Look at the burger!! so unique right, the one thats closest closest. Its actually some tofu burger haha.


This pic was taken today, look at the food!

Have been watching a new anime introduced to me by beatrice. Its called Code Geass, its quite an interesting show, abit like death note although not as dark, and there isnt really a bad guy or a good guy in the show. Theres abit of politics too, so its a really nice show haha.

Oh yea, i bought new rods to play drums with, they are Vic Firth Rute 606's really nice sound, its really soft so i can wack the drums real hard and it still isnt loud. Went to swee lee to get those, and i saw a really nice snare drum, which sounds good, costs bout $300, relatively cheaper than other snares which are like $1000+. I want to upgrade my drumset, but also thinking of getting an electronic set. But all those i will get after o's, no chance of me getting them now, or maybe for my birthday i just might get the snare...maybe. Heres a pic of my rods.

And now im ending my post, this has been the longest of my previous 70 posts, largely due to the pics i think haha. I have school tomorrow, finally remembered to put correction tape into my pencil case (: i am so going to oversleep tomorrow.

No comments: