Sunday, February 24, 2008

no idea wad to put as the title

My blogging has not been consistent the past few days. Everything's been fine, daddy came back yesterday. Been taking bus to school the past 4 weekdays haha, it was a new experience, first time i took bus to school in the morning. Wanted to blog about alot of things, but have been lazy, and im forgetting the things i want to blog about already.

I have finished watching the anime Code Geass, its super nice! read my 17 Feb post for a short description about it. I love the fighting scenes in the movie, its so cool haha.

I just remembered something else i wanted to blog about. I went to orthodontist last week and she said that i could take out my braces!!! Its like at last, after close to four years of braces its now coming off haha. I've already forgotten the feeling of not having braces, im so used to it. Theres one downside though, the doctor seems to be so busy with so many appointments that the earliest appointment i could get was in May.... thats like more then 2 months away.

Cant remember what other things i wanted to blog about, going to watch d.grayman now just dl finish haha.

No comments: