Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas!

Today is Christmas day!


Last night went for my aunties memorial
at one of my cousin's house.
It was like a christmas party also.
It was so fun,
so many Neo's were there,
like almost everyone was present.
Marc got his new macbook pro haha
its quite nice
but too big for my liking.


Went church today,
christmas service!
Felt like santa claus,
got so many presents
for various people.
So church today was really full!
First time was our church filled up
with so many people haha.
Service was quite fun,
all the ministries 
presented different items
like songs etc.
After service had lunch in church
and then went to watch movie!
Watched Australia,
it's the longest movie I've ever watched,
about THREE HOURS.
But it was quite
a nice movie overall
although it's really long.
After the movie went town awhile
then I went to aunty doreen's
house for christmas dinner (mother's side one).
Drank vodka mixed with
7-up and abit of lemon.
Uncle jim brought the wine
was damn nice!
He kept it for like
more than 10 years or something.
really nice to drink =D



Now I'm back home,
NOT DRUNK
and abit tired.

No comments: