Wednesday, December 17, 2008

t-shirts

I got up at 6.30 today
due to jet-lag,
slept at 10+ though,
so I did have enough sleep.
It's just so nice to get up
and run in the morning.
It's so cooling.
Haha today was the first time
I exercised since japan.


So I loved new york.
I'm going to sound like a girl,
I love shopping there!!
It was sooo cheap.
Bought so many clothes.
I spent alot too,
but I don't feel guilty!
All the stuff I bought was
really really worth it
cos there were big sales
in all the expensive shops.
I bought a kate spade  bag
for my mum,
she liked it alot,
so that got me off scoldings
for spending more than 1000 dollars,
on my trip. (bear in mind it's US dollars)
Bought my dad a ralph lauren shirt
and jacket.
He doesn't like
the jacket though...
so it looks like 
I'll have to take it ;D (another jacket for me!!)
Bought lots of t-shirts
not only for myself,
but christmas presents
for my cousins.
And kelvin clein pants were
fifteen dollars =D
So happy haha.
Got high on shopping man.


Watched the musical of wicked
while I was in new york.
It's really good!
I love watching shows.
I'm trying to convince
my parents to go new york
for holiday next year.
Haha just got back from
my holiday and
I'm already planning my
next trip,
I am so... ... (help me complete it, I want to know what you think)


Alright I'm going to shit now, bye~

No comments: