Thursday, February 5, 2009

JC

Almost everyone is telling me
how fun JC orientation is...
SHUT UP!
Haha kidding kidding.
I have no regrets okay!
I'm going to melbourne,
I'm excited,
but now I'm also feeling abit sad
that I'm leaving everyone.
But it's okay,
I'll be back!
Just one year
and then I'll be botak!
Haha, have to go NS.


I went out for lunch
with shuanne, KJ
and some of shuanne's friends.
Then I went shopping!
Shopped with anne and jean,
I bought a new pair of slippers =D
Then I met jon, irfan and joel,
haven't seen them in damn long,
we went out for dinner,
and jon and joel kept talking about
their acjc orientation haha,
quite funny.
Then on the bus home,
we met brandon,
haha was so surprised!


I'm so going to miss everyone...
I'm leaving this sunday!
My flight is at 11pm,
come at 8pm and see me off!!
Terminal 3.

No comments: