Thursday, July 30, 2009

weee snow :)

Going Mt. Hotham tomorrow for snowboarding! Can't wait, I want to go now! Mt. Bulla last Saturday was a good warmup. I'm packing my stuff for the trip now, we are staying on the mountain for two nights! I have all my gear already, I even have a snowboard, so there's no need to rent snowboards anymore haha. My board doesn't match with the rest of my outfit though... my pants is blue while my board and bindings are green, ah well.

Unfortunately, shuhuei has fallen sick and she is suspected of having swine flu. Sucks man, I wish she hadn't fallen sick, now she's going to miss the trip.

And, I'm really falling behind in my work, this puts me in a really bad position as I had really bad results last term. I'm going to work hard! After the snowboarding trip. Haha, I'm such a procrastinator.

I hope I find the time to blog more often =D

No comments: