Saturday, August 8, 2009

addicted

Just got back from cell, finally found the time to blog, at last!

I love snowboarding!! Just wish I could go every weekend. Only thing stopping me are essays.... I am so behind my work, marcus, faster start doing work. So last weekend, went to Mt. Hotham which was damn fun!! Snowboarding is just better than skiing, it's such a different feeling. Fell like crazy though, I think my ass had blue blacks. Hopefully going at least one more time this year. I bought all my ski gear! No need to rent anymore :) And I love my outfit, it's so easy to spot me.

So jiejie, kj, shuanne and I went up the mountain, sadly shuhuei couldn't go, as I mentioned previously, she was sick! Thank God she didn't have swine flu. It was super fun, there were alot of other trinity people up there too, counting me, there's like four groups I think. Met tsang, peiwen and peiqi on saturday, then they stayed over cos we had dinner till quite late, we played card games and all. For poker we used monopoly money haha. It's so good to have steamboat up the mountain, we freeze outside and then go inside and it's so warm. Went up for two days, but only snowboarded for one day, it was raining on sunday, so we decided to leave the mountain and go visit a winery. Wasn't such a bad idea I think, the snow would have been really hard that day haha. Now some pictures to liven up my blog:

ALL OF US

Only mel isn't looking at the camera :)

Isn't my jacket and pants so cool!

Last pic on the mountain.

Damn I want to go for another ski trip like right now. CAN'T WAIT.

LET'S GO AGAIN OKAY?!

No comments: