Monday, November 2, 2009

Almost done here.

I hope I don't screw up my final exams. I've been so lazy. Doing everything besides studying. Got lots of work to catch up on, got to work like crazy. Can't believe trinity is ending so fast, in exactly a months time actually. Worst part is I'm going back for NS. Going to miss melbourne and all my friends. Wish I could just skip NS since I know I'm not going to be doing anything worthwhile due to my pes status.

So the trinity prom was last Friday. It was not really good I guess. The food was really bad haha, I think most of my table didn't touch the food at all. People were saying it was like airplane food. Worst part I think was the prom king. I just wonder who was the judge. Ah well, it'll be an unbelievable story to tell. Although to me it wasn't such a great night, I'm sure we'll all look back on this next time as it is the last time the whole trinity batch is gathered together (not counting when we gather for our exams). Our time is priceless. AND I can't seem to upload pictures here, so head over to facebook for the pictures. Didn't take much though :( I got my new camera!! It's a canon s90. Love it.

Happy Birthday Tsang!

No comments: