Sunday, April 18, 2010

Staying In, AGAIN!

Went shopping at DFS today. If you've seen me in an oversized ralph lauren polo tee, fyi it was probably the adult size s. I now buy the kids size XL hahaha. It's awesome cos it fits perfectly and is way cheaper. Was looking for a new wallet, couldn't find a nice one though and they all cost quite a bit. So just bought some new clothes etc etc. Retail therapy rocks :) have to stay-in tomorrow, so I shop to make myself feel better haha!

Being in HQMC the past ~6weeks has been... Interesting to say the least. The people I've been with are full of shit, in a good way. It's always a strange feeling to leave something you've been accustomed to and move on to something totally new, but marcus, suck it up. I'm going crazy, I'm talking to myself... The plan now is to just enjoy myself in medic course and then after ~2months enjoy my stay-out, 8-5 job. But for now, I have my bags packed and I'm all ready to stay-in.

No comments: