Sunday, March 16, 2008

holidays are not holidays...

This march holiday did not feel like a holiday except for maybe on Thursday... Its been packed with tuition, extra classes and studying haiz. Now school is starting again, the week seems to have gone by so fast. I realised that this whole week even though its holidays, i've been getting up early like 8+. I think the extra classes were really stupid and unnecessary, they just make it feel like a normal school day again.

Played drums for church today, the songs were actually quite easy, they are all slow songs!! And slow songs are really hard to mess up, so i hardly made any mistakes. Soon Lee msged me and told me i played well haha.

Just looking at the amount of books i have to bring tomorrow makes me feel like not going to school haha. Gotto sleep, otherwise tomorrow cannot get up.

No comments: