Monday, March 10, 2008

SPA's and tuition

This week seems to be full of them, 2 SPA exams and more den 10 hours of tuition on top of other remedial/extra classes, i usually have 9 hours, but because my chinese mid year is coming vry soon (20 March), i have to go for even more chinese tuition classes zzzz. Tomorrow is chemistry, hope i'm well prepared and would be able to do well haha.

I forgot to say on my previous post, that i have my first pair of frameless specs. It's from "silhouette", and its a really good pair of specs, very light (titanium), feels like i'm not wearing anything, seriously haha. The frame was actually my mother's but she didn't want it as her degree improved so she gave it to me, its a very expensive frame (more then 500 bucks!!) haha, all i needed to do was to change the lens.

Going to study now...

No comments: