Monday, March 24, 2008

muse

Haha, it's been more than a week since i last blogged. Lots of things to say, but i am not really in the mood to say much. Been sick the past few days, had fever, cough, soar throat. My napha test is next week and i am still not fully recovered yet. I feel so tired with everything, i have so many tuition nowadays i hardly have free time, band practices are not helping, i want to do so many things, but i just don't have the time to do it. I think i am getting stressed out from all the activities i have... i really feel like quitting my school band, but i need the cca points haiz. The band concert at esplanade "acjc muse" was shit, the teachers and conductors had everything last minute, many of us were not prepared for the concert, i think the whole band did not have enough practice, was quite fed up today, my band juniors are really so immature and childish i cant stand it. Still have a history test tomorrow, haven't studied yet zzz.

I think the above paragraph made me sound angry haha, im not angry, just tired. God please grant me peace.

No comments: