Saturday, November 15, 2008

Grad Night

Graduation Night was 2 nights ago,
realised I haven't posted
anything about it.
So... Orchard Hotel,
MY SCHOOL IS BLOODY CHEAPSKATE.
ACS... go to orchard hotel,
what the heck.
We should be at like
shangri-la or something.
Well the food wasn't great,
service also wasn't great,
but seeing everyone again,
haha is damn good.
Took some pictures,
Nick teo was suprised
that I took so many.
I don't think
it's many actually.


A few pics are at the end and
I have to send
our a3 class photo
to hweefern,
totally forgot haha.
Uploaded all the pics to
facebook already,
spent quite awhile
tagging them all.
My thanks to all
who helped me tag
those I missed.


Music Prac at 2pm,
then got some laser gun game
and 4.10.
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PAINTBALL!!!!!!!
Whoever you are
that is scared of pain,
if you're reading this,
you better run,
seriously...
I'm gonna kill you.
SHIT I was so looking forward
to paintball,
then terrence dropped the bomb.
He said the younger ones scared pain
and also if it rains then cannot play.
I can't really argue with rain,
BUT PAIN!!!! #$%^&
Walao sian.


AVENUE Q rocks!
Went with Beatrice, Jermyn and Wen Jie.
Wei En, you're missing!
Haha the show was vulgar
but super super funny,
I wouldn't mind watching it again.
To everyone that reads this,
go and watch!
You won't regret.


Alright Grad Night pics now.


So handsome ah, anyone want his number?


Good that you're not wearing specs jon poh.


Hey look! It's the topman model =D


Basket, look who's behind, this pic is spoiled.


Sneow I like your face!!! Haha


From table 6 to table 9 =D. Credits to sneow.


A3 class photo with our sec3 form teacher!


Nazril looks so... cool ^^


Haha, Ah Pek taking picture with us.


Lennard and I.


Outside.


Now you see Mr. Ng.


Now you don't.


Pick him up,


Throw him back,


And smile.

No comments: