Monday, November 10, 2008

last one last one

Heh I didn't realise
that the font of
my last post was so
small,
changed it already anyway.


WAAAAAAAAH!
Just now the rain so heavy,
stupid rain,
my shoe all wet and
my crumpler bag,
although it's water proof,
the outside was wet.
Zzz irritating.
I can't understand why
some people like rain,
rain is
gloomy,
sad,
depressing,
boring,
etc.
While the
SUN
on the other hand is
bright,
happy,
exciting,
etc.
It makes perfect sense
that sun is better,
although the rain
does cool down the earth,
but so what!
I hate to get wet in the rain.


Last paper on
WEDNESDAY,
chemistry P1,
40 multiple-choice questions!
Don't know how it'll be,
right now I'm just
scared of careless mistakes.
I got 1300+ mcq's
to practice,
not looking forward to it.


Avenue q tickets booked!
WEI EN how dare you not go!
You are so going
to regret the choice you made,
As beatrice said,
it's a
ONCE IN A LIFETIME
chance to go and watch
avenue q with us,
and and
you don't know what
you're going to miss...
tsk lol
It's okay, you'll be dearly missed i think ;D

No comments: