Thursday, November 20, 2008

MAC

WOOO!
So I've got my macbook,
it's damn nice!
I'm so materialistic... shit.


Okay so I'll try to
update my blog
as often as possible.
This sat, flying to Japan!
4/5 Dec going to America,
coming back on the 14th I think.
I won't be going
for mission trip,
not because I don't want to go,
but I don't think
my father wants me to go
and  I have to apply
for my visa to go melbourne
next year.
I'll be going melbourne in Jan!!
Then I'll come back
for chinese new year,
and then flying back to melbourne
again on 8 Feb.
Going in Jan to accompany shuhuei,
as my sister is going america
for a conference
during January.


Going to be sooo busy!
I've counted and I know
I do not have much time
left in Singapore,
I'm going to melbourne
CONFIRMED, even if I get 6 points.
My mum just paid about half of
my school fees yesterday,
and it is non-refundable,
$10 000 (approximate).
Haha, looking forward
to going melbourne,
NEW CONTINENT! woohoo!
But I'm going to have to
learn how to cook,
wash, clean etc.
I realise how lucky I've
been the past 16 years of my life.
At least I'm staying
with jiejie so it's not too bad!!
Zzz okay so only
FFFFFIIIIIVVVVVEEEEE
more sundays in Singapore,
that is not 5 weeks!
just 5 complete weekends...


I realise I haven't
blogged about this.
I highlighted my hair!
My hair is NOT opiang okay!
I see some people from my school,
they dye their hair,
damn ah beng.
Haha so my hair is
highlighted a lighter brown,
very nice,
like sun streaks.
Crap, I'm so vain,
describing my hair -.-


Okay, I've blogged,
if you made it this far,
good for you =D


A pic taken with my macbook: (JUST FOR FUN =D)

No comments: