Tuesday, March 24, 2009

happy and sad?

I PASSED MY
DRIVING THEORY TEST!!!
Damn happy about that :)
It wasn't hard at all,
really was easy.
Almost couldn't take it though,
cos the stupid people
at the counter do not
know how to read
my passport.
I almost had to go to
the bank to change my first name
to my chinese name,
I was quite pissed
and was all ready
to start scolding them.
Luckily the woman serving me
went to ask her supervisor
and I was able to
take the test.
The other woman at the
counter next door was a
fat racist bitch!
She kept insisting that
my first name was shang,
so freaking pissed I tell you,
felt like telling her to STFU.
The people at vicroads
are also damn inflexible,
especially the fat racist bitch.
They refused to let
shuhuei and shuanne
take the test
cos they did not have a bank statement
for proof of address,
really dumb,
we were all quite pissed.
But besides that,
I'm damn happy that I passed!
Now time to start learning
to drive hahaha.


I suddenly felt
really sad just now...
Maybe it's because
I realise that my exams
are pretty close
and I must do
a solo mime for drama
and do psychology project...
I'm really missing singapore,
I want to go back.

No comments: