Wednesday, March 11, 2009

moomba

Haha okay I know I am really late,
should have blogged like many days ago,
but I am just too lazy.


Last weekend had moomba festival!
It was fun!
Went with shuanne, shuhuei,
my jiejie and KJ.
Shuhuei wanted a big pink pony soft toy
and of course,
me shuanne jiejie and KJ
being such nice people
tried to win it.
We were damn unlucky though,
only won 2 small soft toys...
sucks!
Wasted sooo much money.
The worse was some lucky draw,
we had to buy tickets
which were $5 each.
We bought a ticker for each of us
and we had 1/4 odds...
should have won....
But we didn't!!
Some other guy got it instead.
It is all shuhuei's fault!
Haha, kidding kidding,
it was fun.
Watched the fireworks at night,
they were really nice =D.
After moomba,
we went to hyatt hotel,
went to the bar there,
it's damn nice and classy.
Went home at about 1am.


School has been quite good,
got lots of work though,
so many tuts!
Can't stand...
I swear my timetable is the
fullest in the whole of trinity,
I only have 2 free periods
while other people
have at least 4.
And I only know
one other person
who is taking four electives
like me!
Her timetable is like mine,
damn full...
I think there's only 2 of us
taking four electives,
not sure haha.


I want to be 18!
To be able to drive,
to be able to go out
to certain places etc. haha.


Still not sure what church
I will join over here,
maybe planetshakers
or something...

No comments: