Friday, August 21, 2009

psych made me sick.

Really, I think the lack of sleep from doing my hoi essay totally caused me being sick now. I feel so horrible, physically I mean. I'm coughing like crazy, my nose is all red and my throat hurts like hell. It's so bad I had to get an extension for my hoi essay :) but I still went to school today, can't stand ah, I'm so dedicated haha.

So drama performance is going to be okay I hope... the rehearsals so far went okay in my opinion, don't know about the rest though. Can you believe we are forced to do drama over here in melbourne!

Feel so sick now, I think I'll just go to bed and hopefully forget to wake up for drama practice. If anybody from my drama group sees this, I'm just kidding :)

Next weekend, I'm going to sydney. And hopefully the weekend after next I can go snowboarding if mummy lets me. CAN'T WAIT

2 comments:

VEE. said...

MARCUS NEO!
YES I SAW THE LINES "..forget about drama''
YOU'RE SO SO SO SCREWED.
dont think i don't know what you're thinking huh!

Marcus said...

What am I thinking about?! Haha.