Thursday, January 24, 2008

o lvl

Haven blogged in awhile, not in the mood as i still do not have my com back zzzz. Heard that my com got virus from my uncle and he say very hard to fix, so i donno how haiz. I think he has to change something, my mother talked to him just now, but if it costs too much i rather get a mac mini haha!

Well, o level results for last year sec 4's came out today, this years sec 4 had to go into the hall too. Listened to how well/bad my school did. But it seemed that it was an overall improvement compared to other years. hearing all these things made me think about where i would want to go next time. Right now im thinking of going to melbourne to do 1 year trinity then come back singapore. But i might want to go to acjc or a polly, depends on how well i do for o's though... nothing else to say bye!

No comments: