Monday, January 14, 2008

rain

The weather is CRAZY! Today it rained so heavily in the afternoon and it was so dark, as if it was like 7.00 when it was actually 3.00+ only. If only the rain didnt stop at 5pm if not i could haf missed chinese tuition today. Today, i also completed my homework which i have to hand up tomorrow, i cant believe myself, but i think that should be the way, to take my daily work seriously and hopefully, when i revise for o's everything would be easier. I decided that im going to have 6 hrs of tuition every tuesday for the rest of the year, unless i feel that it is too tiring. The reason for my crazy tuition hours is because of the new band conductor... changed all our practices to wednesday and thursday instead of tuesday and friday, but in a way i feel that it is good, as now i have fridays free haha!

Must sleep early as usual, 6 hrs of tuition tomorrow haiz, hope i don fall asleep inbetween and i gotto remember to bring my ipod tomorrow or im going to be soooooo bored.

No comments: