Sunday, January 6, 2008

Went to church on time today, soon lee told all musicians who didnt go for the prayer and dedication yesterday to go next saturday. I think i should be able to go. Also its youth service next week too if i'm not wrong. After church went to pick my aunty and cousin up and ate at the french restaurent at serene center, the food there was not very expensive. Then went to my aunty house until we finish dinner then went home.

Yesterday (Saturday)

Didnt go for music ministry prayer and dedication, only went to church at 5.30 as i went to cut hair earlier, went to a korean hairdresser near my house. Terrence was speaking about new years resolution's and how we should make a spiritual resolution. My resolution was to grow closer to God, and spending more time reading God's word and praying during quiet time is how i'm going to start. My QT's have actually been rushed for quite awhile, it has sometimes been quite "dry" and has become more like a "ritual" which i do every night before i sleep, but i dont want it to be like that anymore, my time with God would be sacred and not be rushed anymore. I know im going to struggle with that as this year is going to be a busy one (o's coming up), but im going to trust God to guide me and i will follow Him. My father and sis came to pick me up after youth service, fetched all those that live in the thomson area back everybody had to SQUEEZE!

Theres school tomorrow... and sad to say, they managed to get out the timetable, looks like school is really starting haiz, going to be busy.

No comments: