Sunday, September 28, 2008

F1

The F1 final race was today.
And on the way back
from dinner, we drove past orchard.
The whole place was
SUPER EMPTY!
A really rare thing at like 8+pm.
Haha, there were few cars
and few people along the road.
Should have gone
orchard to eat dinner!!!
Went to some other
hotel for buffet dinner.
Can't remember the hotel's name
but the restaurent is
called "the square".
Been there so many times la.
Sick of the place.

Was watching the
F1 race just now,
its quite nice la,
especially the crashes.
My friend was like
telling me to
pray for more crashes HAHAHA.
I think the safety car
for the race is damn cool.
Can't remember the make
of the car though.

I'm going to sleep
through school tomorrow
for sure.
Hahaha its 1am
and I'm still blogging.
Glad i got no tuition tomorrow,
COME HOME SLEEP!

Sooooo, I should probably
be able to get into
trinity college with
my results.
Going to apply soon.
Might wait for shuhuei to go
and apply, cos I think we are
consulting the same person haha.
Anybody reading this
going melbourne to study? lol

No comments: