Sunday, September 7, 2008

FULL

Played drums today,
I think I played too loud zzz,
got to work on that haha.

Went to Vivocity for dinner.
Ate at the Tung lok Signatures.
Was very nice!
One of my favourite places to eat haha,
I like the way they
present the food.
Like the noodles in a bamboo,
and the big plates haha.
Its quite expensive though.

School's starting tomorrow,
results and papers would be returned,
no use worrying,
can't do anything about it now.
I still feel nervous though.
My school has taken away the homeroom system,
so now we just stay in one class!
It'll be a change,
I prefer that actually =D
Got to get used to sleeping
early again.
It was just one week
and I've got holiday "jet-lag'' haha.

On the right is lobster, on the left is wasabi prawn, looks nice right ^^

Although this looks like fish its actually tofu.

The noodles in the bamboo, my favourite!!!

Mango pudding.

Trying out my phone's camera,
Its quite clear =D

No comments: