Wednesday, September 17, 2008

a message



Paul Washer.
A sobering message.
Gives you alot to think about.

Ok, i got 17 points instead
of the 18 points i counted.
Physics got pushed up to a B3.

The weather is so hot now.
Can't stand,
walking from downstairs
up to my room and
I can feel the
temperature difference.

O levels are 33 days away,
thinking positively,
there's more than a month left hahaha.
I seriously got to
work really really really hard on geog
especially.
I don't want a red mark
on my O level cert.

School seems to have gotten...
easier?
Don't really feel much stress
and it doesn't feel
very hectic unlike last term,
Maybe its because of
the classroom system or maybe
its because all we are doing
are practice papers.
No tests or such.
Haha, whatever.

My com is dying,
I want a macbook!!!

No comments: