Monday, January 5, 2009

First few days

Alright, melbourne has been
really nice so far.
Have been enjoying myself.
Went all around
the past few days.
Eating alot!
Bet I put on weight already.
Need to go running soon.


O level results are coming out soon,
I don't feel nervous at all,
probably cos I'm already here lol.
I just want to get at most
13 points and I'll be satisfied.
I think can right??
I'll be damn sad
if my results come out
and I find out I did
like super badly...


So today was Shu's
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
Over here she would be known
as shu and not huei hahaha.
Damn funny la,
I'm not supposed
to be there at all,
but I just tagged along =D.
Majority of the people
doing the january extended
are like from Indonesia.
Only huei and another
girl are from singapore.
There some china people too.


Going to sleep now,
NIGHT!

No comments: