Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Last 2 weeks.

I'm back in Singapore,
got back on sat morning.
I just realised today
that I have very little
time left in Singapore.
And I've got so many things to do.
But it's good that way,
I prefer to be busy everyday
than waste time lazing
around the house
doing nothing.


Feeling abit nervous.
But I know it's nothing
compared to how
my friends would be feeling
about the posting results
which release this Friday.
Good luck to everyone!


My school is starting soon.
I'm going to buy my textbooks
one of these days.
So originally the subjects
I wanted to take in trinity
were Chem, Bio, Maths 1 and psych.
But for the sake of
getting close to full marks
for my trinity year,
I might take Maths 2
instead of Bio.
Reason being it's impossible
to score full marks for sciences,
while on the other hand
I might be able
to get full marks
for maths.
If I want to get into Med,
I need as close to full marks
as possible.
But Bio would be interesting
for me I think...
I'm in a dilemma.


I want to get the sony T700 camera.
It looks so nice!!
I want it NOW.

No comments: