Friday, January 23, 2009

time flies, I'm almost home.

Been so busy
the past few days.
Huei's parents are here,
so we've been going out everyday.
Going out to eat
and going house hunting.
Went to see so many houses,
so tiring...


I'm flying back tonight!!!
Can't believe 3 weeks
has already passed.
Just about 2 more weeks
and I'm going to start school =D
So exciting.
I seldom look forward
to the start of school.


So besides going out to eat
and see houses,
we went to watch
WICKED
on Sunday night.
It's awesome,
this was  the second time
I watched it.
First time was at broadway
in December.
Their songs are really good,
it's so enjoyable,
I could watch it
over and over again.
Wish I could
sing like all of the cast =D.


Alright,
that's all for now,
sadly I have no pictures
to upload.
Gotto do some stuff (like eat breakfast).
BYE

No comments: