Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GEOGGEOGGEOGGEOG

I shouldn't be blogging.
I shouldn't be reading blogs.
I shouldn't even be on the computer.
Wth.


So I think Amaths P1 was fine,
maybe P2 would be harder.
Haven't found a
single mistake so far. (I'm not really looking very hard)
Hopefully there aren't any.
Its so funny talking
about the answers and
hearing my friends swear
when they realise
they got the wrong answer.
Its nice.


Physical Geog paper tomorrow.
I need to study,
I'm supposed to be
really worried right now.
But I'm not!
What is wrong with me.
Someone give me
some motivation please,
I've been reading breaking dawn!
OH MY GOSH,
I AM SO DEAD.
I feel so free,
I shouldn't be,
only three papers have
been done,
there's still alot left.
My bed is calling me,
but I shouldn't sleep,
ARGH.




Hey, marc if you read this, do you have a new blog? Just realised your blog is gone.

No comments: