Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happier

Haha, okay at least history is over.
I think I would fail my SEQ.
Now thinking about it,
I realise I didn't write much.
Hahaha, it's over,
that's my only comfort.


Yesterday went for dinner
at tung lok signature at vivocity.
The service was damn bad,
my father was quite pissed,
the stupid waitress
doesn't even know how to
take orders properly.
Totally unsatisfactory dinner,
a total waste of money.
Went shopping after that,
I bought a pair of jeans
and a t-shirt...
this seems to repeat itself,
last year when it was my mother's
birthday I also bought
stuff for myself ;D


Went to eat ice cream
at six avenue after that,
had mango ice cream
and yoghurt ice cream!
Haha, the yoghurt ice cream
tastes like yoghurt,
sour sour one,
quite nice =D


I want to go mission trip!!!
Too bad my parents don't
want to let me.
My mother keeps saying
"After O levels then  see".
But they already booked
flight tickets argh.
If my parents suddenly
say yes and let me go,
I wonder how I'm gonna go,
book another flight maybe HAHA.
Zzzz they're willing to
buy me macbook and a whole lot
of other stuff,
but they won't let me go for this...
they better not use money
as an excuse when I ask them again,
I'll just get so mad.
Damn I sound so spoilt,
haha please excuse my behaviour,
I'm not usually like that!
its just that I really
want to go for this.

No comments: