Friday, October 17, 2008

waaaaaa

I HATE my com =(
Damn shit la,
it just shuts off
for no reason whatsoever.
Haha, but it'll be
a good reason to
get a macbook!
It just shut off again.
Third time already and
it has not even reached
the desktop.
If I can get it on,
first thing I'm going to
do is
BACKUP ALL MY SONGS!
I'll be so sad
if I lose all my songs.


Today I stayed
at home the whole day,
contemplated going
to school to study,
decided not to,
slacked at home instead.
Sucks la,
first paper is
in
THREE DAYS
and I'm still playing.
I should be studying
really really hard.
I just realised that
O levels last for
less than a month! hahaha
So O's would be over
in less than a month!!!
Bad thing is
I wouldn't know what
to expect for my results,
I need to study
REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD
to do well for
humanities and to
get A's for sciences,
I think a/e maths are in the bag,
but I must be sure,
so I still have to
practice
maths like crazy!
I'm running out of
TIME.


And Iphone is super distracting,
I can access msn anytime,
that's how distracting it is,
I use it during class,
at tuition etc haha.


I love yahoo answers!
The questions some
people ask are just
so damn funny!
Go read if you got time.
And I end my post.


GOOD LUCK FOR O'S EVERONE,
WORK HARD NOW!
YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING
AND NOT READING THIS,
tag before u go and study ;D

No comments: