Monday, October 6, 2008

virus

Wa shit,
I'm never going to
sit next to Joel Lim again.
I left school early,
sick.
Slept at home till
about one plus,
then went to see doctor.
I might be coming down with
a virus or something,
damn.


Went to IDP to apply
for trinity college,
saw Danny there!
Never knew he
worked there.
So anyway I'll be
getting the reply
by tomorrow,
super fast haha.
I'll probably be taking
physics, chemistry, maths1
and maybe econs or math2.
Heard that their
sciences are pretty hard,
like A level science
but more in depth.
My mum also says that
maths2 is super hard,
so probably would not take
it as I do not plan
on going into engineering.
The 2 compulsory subjects
are English and History of Ideas.
Haha, the english has like 3 parts,
drama, literature and academic.
And the person said
history of ideas
is like GP in Singapore.
So with 2 compulsory and
physics, chemistry and maths1,
I'll be able to go to
most courses at UNI level.


Not going school tomorrow,
YES! =D
Hahaha, doctor gave me mc
and I convinced my mother
to let me use it.
No school tomorrow ^^

No comments: